You’ve most likely seen Monday.com plastered all over the Internet – But you’re probably wondering…How to use Monday.com? And is it easy to use?
There’s a reason why Monday.com is loved and used by so many worldwide.
Their versatile work operating system is the perfect place for you and your team to effectively manage your tasks, projects, contacts, workflows, and more on one platform.
But how do you use Monday.com? Let’s find out.
Read more: What Does Monday.com Do?
How To Use Monday.com For Free? 7 Simple Steps
- Head over to Monday.com and create an account.
- Select from one of Monday.com’s 200+ pre-made templates within your workspace (or create your own board from scratch).
- Next, add items to your board (tasks, projects, or goals).
- Customize your columns and labels to reflect your workflow.
- Collaborate and communicate with your team by adding them to your board (up to 2 members).
- Track progress by updating the status of each item.
- Set reminders and notifications to stay on top of deadlines.
Plus, if you upgrade to a paid plan, you can add more members, automate repetitive tasks, integrate with all your favorite third-party tools to increase functionality, and much more!
By following these steps, you can effectively utilize Monday.com to manage tasks, projects, and collaboration, enhancing your team’s productivity and success.
Also, check out my full video tutorial on how you can get up and running on Monday.com (below).
What Is Monday’s Hierarchy Structure?
Monday.com is known for many things, including its visually appealing interface, fully customizable boards, and hierarchical structure.
It may initially sound confusing, but Monday’s hierarchy structure means you can easily focus on your work processes!
Let’s break it down for you:
- Workspace (department).
- Folders (used to manage different projects).
- Boards (projects or pipelines)
- Groups (used to manage your tasks).
- Columns (name, company, email, etc).
- Items (tasks or deals within your pipeline).
- Subitems (subtasks within your items).
Why Use Monday.com?
There are so many reasons why Monday.com is one of the best work management tools on the market.
Firstly, they offer an incredible free plan and a 14-day paid ‘Pro plan’ trial.
With an easy-to-use interface, customizable workflows, interconnected dependencies across boards, and seamless communication and collaboration between team members, you can take your business processes to the next level!
Plus, Monday.com is a multi-product company.
So whether you require a comprehensive CRM solution, efficient work management tool, product management software, or marketing management capabilities, Monday.com covers you from head to toe.
Read more: Monday.com Alternatives.
My Final Thoughts
Now that you know how to use Monday.com, what do you think?
Personally, I believe Monday.com is one of the easiest and best platforms for small teams or micro-businesses to streamline their processes, improve communication, and increase overall productivity.
Whether managing projects, collaborating with team members, or tracking progress, Monday.com is a comprehensive solution that supports the diverse needs of all businesses.
Monday.com provides the flexibility and adaptability that enables small businesses to drive toward success!
Give Monday.com a go, and let me know how you get on.